- performing random acts of kindness
- being an altar server or reading at weekly Mass
- participating in or attending sporting events
- playing an active role in a club or organization
- hosting a shadow student
- perfect attendance
- Honor Roll
- surprise house competitions
At quarter 4, the house that gathers the most points throughout the year will be named House Champion and will receive bragging rights for a year, big party, trophy, etc.
Once a student is inducted into a house, they remain in that house throughout their years at JPII.