House leadership positions are:
- Head of House: Presides house meetings, manages other house leaders, oversees all House events
- Captains (2): Oversee calendar of events, plan house pride events, aid in house meetings, strategize during House competitions.
- Prefect: Encourage house to obtain and retain points. Keep track and communicate House point totals. Aid in house meetings
- Representatives: Ensure clear communication between house and class government. Act as the voice of the class/house at class/house meetings.
- February 19-March 1: Application open via Google Form
- March 4-14: House Representative and Position Interviews
- March 15: House Reps Announced
- March 19-29: SGA Interviews
- April 4: All Leadership Positions Announced
Student Life will host our first-ever Leadership Boot Camp in the spring to help prepare our student leaders for their 2019-2020 positions.