Striving to be Saints. Scholars. Servants. Champions.
Interested in learning more about JPII? Considering joining the Saints? Let us know by filling out the form below. We’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can to answer any questions and get you any information you need.
- 9-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio provides personalized education
- A diverse student body that is 50% male 50% female and 55% Catholic 45% non-Catholic
- A faith-based education that includes theology class every day, every year
- Numerous service opportunities teach students the importance of being stewards of the community
- Extracurricular activities that include 19 athletic programs, numerous clubs, and opportunities in the performing arts
- AP classes are offered in history and social sciences, math, science, and world language
- Dual enrollment courses through Pitt Community College provide juniors and seniors the opportunity to earn college credit without leaving the JPII campus
- College prep curriculum meets and exceeds the State of NC standard course of study
- 100% college acceptance rate